Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man joy division fucking rules

I've always listened to a song every now and then but on my days off i had some albums (unknown pleasures x closer x a couple compilation albums) in the background on YouTube and i love it all. I shouldve been listening to this for years
Probably my favorite band of all time but that's a really tough call.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Probably my favorite band of all time but that's a really tough call.
Unknown pleasures was great front to back, every minute; i ordered it off amazon and I got closer in the car now burned it from that link you gave me yesterday too ill probably order it too

I should've asked before i ordered it though what to get. This is "2007 remastered". I'll probably get the box set or something but is there anything to avoid? Like any re-release that's subpar or something

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Unknown pleasures was great front to back, every minute; i ordered it off amazon and I got closer in the car now burned it from that link you gave me yesterday too ill probably order it too

I should've asked before i ordered it though what to get. This is "2007 remastered". I'll probably get the box set or something but is there anything to avoid? Like any re-release that's subpar or something
I really can't speak on re-releases quality wise but as far as music content no not really. Even the usually poorly recorded live concert stuff is pretty rad. I literally almost only solely listened to the Heart and Soul box set for a year straight back in the mid 2000s.