Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

We had to evacuate the hotel 430am this morning and our floor, which is the 22nd one, was filled with smoke and some dude was like "I don't wanna burn to death in the stairwell like in 9/11" and was all panicking and I wanted to tell him well then jump and get outta me and my mom's way but I just kinda pushed him to the side then we walked down 22 floors with a couple hundred people and yeah was quite the adventure there was a girl with Down syndrome in front of me that kept asking her grandparents if this was a murder mystery and I was just like lolwut even though you know, Down syndrome.

Turns out the smoke was actually someone grabbed a fire extinguisher on our floor and unloaded the whole thing while running down the hallway which set off the alarm which not only beeped loudly but also told you to evacuate in the creepiest robotic voice ever..... so yeah lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I dont think a lot of you realize that i own a custom built computer that my girl built like 5 or 6 years ago. It still runs smooth and can run ESRI ArcScene and ArcMap smoothly for me with no issues. I need to upgrade the graphics card though because theres been advancements im sure. I will buy diablo 3 and power level my character to level 70.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dont think a lot of you realize that i own a custom built computer that my girl built like 5 or 6 years ago. It still runs smooth and can run ESRI ArcScene and ArcMap smoothly for me with no issues. I need to upgrade the graphics card though because theres been advancements im sure. I will buy diablo 3 and power level my character to level 70.
ill get you to level 70 in like 40 minutes

or you can do it yourself probably take like 4 hours + 10hours learning curve so about 16 hours

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you're really going to play diablo3 just know its kind of extremely grind-ey

like, as hardcore as those hardcore japanese rpg games, but even worse actually. you can pretty much just play it casually and have fun for awhile then at some point if you want to climb deep into greater rifts you're basically grinding for dozens to hundreds of hours depending on how far you want to get