Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
According to the RIAA, he is the best-selling solo albums artist in the United States, ahead of Elvis Presley and second to The Beatles, with 136 million domestic units sold.[3] He is also one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 160 million records.[4]

Brooks has released six albums that achieved diamond status in the United States, those being: Garth Brooks (10× platinum), No Fences (17× platinum), Ropin' the Wind (14× platinum), The Hits (10× platinum), Sevens (10× platinum) and Double Live (21× platinum).[5]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Strain Highlights
Cornbread by Rare Dankness is an 80/20 indica-dominant hybrid strain that crosses Katsu Bubba Kush and Rare Dankness #2. Its aroma is a sweet mix of lemons and incense, and like a perfect appetizer, Cornbread is all you’ll need to invite the appetite before dinner. With heavy, tranquilizing effects that relax the body, Cornbread also makes a great nightcap as you transition into sleep.

Strain Highlights
Colorado breeders Rare Dankness created this staple of their breeding program by crossing Ghost OG with Chemdawg. They then backcrossed the resulting plant with Ghost OG, and then crossed that with the Florida clone-only strain Triangle Kush. Rare Dankness #1 is the prized male selected from this endeavor, bringing heavy resin production, Chem-style growth, and a bit of OG flavor to whatever strain it pollinates. It has been used in the breeding of many of RD’s prized hybrids, including Scott’s OG, 501st OG, Commerce City Kush, Rare Darkness, and many others.

Whoa, I'm about to get this today regardless ghost og fucking rules

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Wap is the only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for a few years back on my way to the gym today and it is not the same type in a while ago but the fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back please I need a good time with the new version is the only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for a few years back on my phone and it is not the same thing that would make me happy and you have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have to go back and I