Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn you guys started arguing

forget about basketball i can understand if it was baseball or football you guys wanted to fight about but basketball? the shits just cruise control to the championships which are then tightly controlled with fouls to decide the predetermined winner its the weakest out of the 3 sports imo (hockey doesnt count, Fuck Canada)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hell yeah man, hell yeah. I got a bunch of random beers in the fridge kinda wanna drink them but I got shit I gotta do tomorrow hmm.
man ever since i ate that abv the other day ive just been like a zombie

and after waking and vaping i look like that highguy meme

it kinda rules lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I drank so much yesterday trying to think off top 16oz Montucky with lunch, then a 32oz High Life + Jameson shooter + 1/3 of pint of cheap whiskey at the park, split five pitchers between 3 of us and had two shots of well whiskey at 95 Slide, then they had $1 mystery beer at Cha Cha and I had I dunno 10+ of those, split a pitcher of Mannys at some other random bar I forget the name of, then back here had three 12oz Wrecking Balls, and split a pint of whiskey mostly just me and one other person.

Also ate about 60mgs of edibles throughout the day.

Somehow did not black out but things got sorta fuzzy there around 4am.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
decided im going to get taco seasoning, ground buffalo, chips and cheese and spicy pico make nachos that way i dont have to figure out what to do with a bunch of leftover tomato lettuce and buns

bout to smoke another bowl hopefully ill be so stoned it'll be like time traveling just all the sudden be back home with a bunch of food like whoa

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I drank so much yesterday trying to think off top 16oz Montucky with lunch, then a 32oz High Life + Jameson shooter + 1/3 of pint of cheap whiskey at the park, split five pitchers between 3 of us and had two shots of well whiskey at 95 Slide, then they had $1 mystery beer at Cha Cha and I had I dunno 10+ of those, split a pitcher of Mannys at some other random bar I forget the name of, then back here had three 12oz Wrecking Balls, and split a pint of whiskey mostly just me and one other person.

Also ate about 60mgs of edibles throughout the day.

Somehow did not black out but things got sorta fuzzy there around 4am.
needs moar bobaine!!!