Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do people ever just chill out there? I mean I know you worth the late night/early morning shift but like in general.
It used to happen a lot like sometimes college students would study down there, but they got rid of the WiFi for some dumbass reason im pretty sure because some article was in the paper about tweakers driving around picking up wifi signals and trying to steal identities and some old crone on the hoa board complained about the residents contact roster possibly being at risk. After that it's just people who are waiting for their limo or cab mostly

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have you ever not updated it a whole shift? Just left that motherfucker blank.
Nope, they have protocol for that the field supervisors start visiting you twice a week for a month minimum trying to catch you slipping lol

I'd probably get away with it but would rather not. Also management might be like "the heck?" then start looking through cctv footage and realize i do nothing all night but chill on my phone most days