Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i didnt eat anything all night, just drank some water. then i got home and ate a whole container of qfc pico + a can of diced jalapenos + a bag of paqui nacho cheese chips (the hot habanero and the very verde are way better) + an entire can of refried beans aka 1315 calories in one sitting lol

yesterday all i ate was a medium angriest whopper burger king combo (it was pretty gross they put way too much of that super sweet sauce on there)

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Applied for a part time job at Fry's and got a call back like 45 minutes later. That shit is unheard of in this apply online internet age lol

Interview tomorrow. Sounds like a dope position. Overnight stocking. Don't have to deal with customers, can just zone out and put shit on shelves lol

That's legit. Lots of time to listen to podcasts

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i didnt eat anything all night, just drank some water. then i got home and ate a whole container of qfc pico + a can of diced jalapenos + a bag of paqui nacho cheese chips (the hot habanero and the very verde are way better) + an entire can of refried beans aka 1315 calories in one sitting lol

yesterday all i ate was a medium angriest whopper burger king combo (it was pretty gross they put way too much of that super sweet sauce on there)
Eat some vegetables. Make a cashew red pepper dip and eat some carrots and cucumber or something. Dont die.