Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You should watch the Raiders smash on the bitch ass Eagles in Super Bowl XV; fuck the bitch ass Eagles...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamqA59QN9I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamqA59QN9I[/ame]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
those black boxes ruled. Don't think I missed a wrestling pay per view from 1995 to 2000 lol

also always had free Cinemax, couldn't get HBO or Showtime on it for some reason though, don't remember why.

I remember my mom's biker homie hooked us up, he had to put a special metal piece on the box to get Cinemax lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was planning on walking to the store but walked outside and it was another storm going on or some shit. what the fuck is going on they said we had like 65+ storms in 3 months or something here.

anyway decided i didnt want chips or crackers fuck that, i got some flour tortillas instead, tillamook sharp cheddar lemon pepper seasoning some beef jerky some mini canned pineapple juices some more chicken wings, a couple vitamin water zero's aka water with a half teaspoon of good tasting stuff added for 88 cents

right now im making cheese quesadillas with some leftover chicken tenderloin meat thrown in there, also going to put some whole black beans thinking about making like 3

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been following this chicks downward spiral into mental illness or meth addiction not 100% sure yet, on youtube, well now shes selling multilevel marketing products and i went to the site lol @ this shit

Wrap your body right when you secure the Ultimate Body Applicator™ in place with Fab Wrap! Soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic, the self-clinging Fab Wrap ensures “that crazy wrap thing” fits flush to your skin for the best tightening, toning, and firming results!
· Ensures Ultimate Body Applicator fits flush to your skin for best results

· Made of a soft, hypoallergenic foam

· 82 feet of Fab Wrap on every roll