Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
The U.S. Should have got that World Cup. Logistically, we have enough gigantic stadiums to pull off a World Cup in a moments notice, pretty much the only country out there like that. If they pull it from Qatar it'll come here. They announce it 12 years in advance cause it takes most countries 12 years to build the stadiums, all we'd have to do is stripe some fields lol

Feb 8, 2006
The U.S. Should have got that World Cup. Logistically, we have enough gigantic stadiums to pull off a World Cup in a moments notice, pretty much the only country out there like that. If they pull it from Qatar it'll come here. They announce it 12 years in advance cause it takes most countries 12 years to build the stadiums, all we'd have to do is stripe some fields lol
the amount of money and lives lost the olympics and world cup have are stupid

if you don't have the stadiums already built you shouldn't get the bid
those stadiums will turn to ghost towns

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 11, 2006
In fucking Arizona....

Look up the aftermath of Milo Yiannopoulos' visit to Rutgers, there was a feminist protest interrupting him for speaking against safe spaces, followed by a very large student demonstration with chants of "free speech has got to go", and, believe it or not, a major group therapy session cuz so many students felt "unsafe" by differing opinions.....shit, look into the shit that went down at Mizzou if you haven't already......
Fuck off idiot

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The worst part is the stadiums in Qatar will probably be built with as close to slave labor as you can consider the term slave labor and there definitely won't be any safety oversight. A ton of people are going to die to put up these stadiums.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The worst part is the stadiums in Qatar will probably be built with as close to slave labor as you can consider the term slave labor and there definitely won't be any safety oversight. A ton of people are going to die to put up these stadiums.
already have died im pretty sure lol, now they basically died for no reason

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Look at all the people that died in Brasil for the 2014 world cup and the 2016 Olympics. lol shit is terrible.

I remember reading about tens of thousands of street kids suddenly disappearing the same week the Olympic committee was coming to look at Rio. lol fucking insane that holding sporting events > value of human life.

The country went in to billions of debt to get those soccer stadiums built too just shortly after they started to become a profitable country. People were pissed.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Get a job and pay for your own food and accommodation. Those "safe space" people you make fun of have the work ethic to do it. A large portion of the American college population have jobs on top of a college work load.

lol @ 27,000 being "crippling debt"

You're dead in the water kid.
#rapmoney ill be living large once killa tay comes to the uk and adopts me ill be living in mansions

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim I'm 99% sure you would like going to any American university
Sure, I'd love to join the Tri-Lams and compete in the homecoming carnival against the Alpha-Betas to win control of the Greek Council. It's just that sleeping in the gym doesn't appeal to me.

Naw but seriously, maybe it would be nice to go to parties and socialize with a diverse crowd of individuals and form new friendships. But on the other hand, the drinking age in America is 21 and I honestly would have no idea what university is like in a country where you can't legally buy booze. Over here the most well-known parts of university, specifically for first-years, all involve drinking; Freshers, pub crawls, drinking games, pre-drinking games. All students do over here is drink.

At the college I work at, some kid dressed up as a terrorist for halloween, replica gun and everything, they locked down the college and dude got tackled lol
lmao I never dressed up for halloween before but if I did thats the type of shit I'd do for lulz

why dont you get a grant or something you eurofags like to brag about how university is more convenient over there yet youre making it seem impossible
My brother got a grant cuz he got A* (90% or above) in all 3 A-levels he took. But it didn't cover any substantial portion of his education, it was like £1000 and he just spent it all on video games and stupid shit.

Get a job and pay for your own food and accommodation. Those "safe space" people you make fun of have the work ethic to do it. A large portion of the American college population have jobs on top of a college work load.

lol @ 27,000 being "crippling debt"

You're dead in the water kid.
lol these 'safe space' kids don't have the work ethic for shit. They just get their rich parents to pay for it. And throw house parties. And go on fucking cruises every 3 fucking weeks. Of course I'm not talking about more than maybe a couple dozen kids I know, but I seriously dislike them, especially this one super entitled rich chick back at my secondary school who treated me with unbelievable levels of disrespect.

But back to my original point, none of these kids pay for it themselves lol. I don't think working like 4 hours a week for £4 an hour, as most of the kids with employment do, will make them enough money to pay for their living expenses.

Germany offers free degrees taught entirely in English to anybody from anywhere that want them.....just a few hours away from Grim lol

Kid is seriously the biggest Debbie Downer I've ever interacted with.
Yeah. That's a valid option. Sweden and the Netherlands also offer something similar. But none of them provide loans to cover accommodation, transport costs to visit home, living expenses, etc. It's just the course. And the UK government won't provide any financial aid to British citizens studying elsewhere.

Food for thought: British taxes pay for higher education in Scotland. But I can't go up there and claim free education. You have to have lived in Scotland for at least 2 years (and I think you have to take your A-levels there too) before you are eligible. So the English are paying for the Scottish education when they have no way of receiving it themselves. That's fair.

Last edited: