Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They banned spaceheaters under the desk cause one of the dumbass concierge left it on and unattended full heat right next to a black rubber recycle bin, melted the entire thing, now they're not allowed they locked them up. I don't give a fuck though its freezing tonight im cold as fuck its like 45 outside but feels like 20 to me

Thug life

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Plus all those cords + space heater looks dangerous you should be more careful butcher
Yeah when they had these new custom desks built they just ripped out all the outlets and shit was a huge mess, then they just never cleaned it up lol. The internet outlet looks especially hazardous

It's ok though id never leave it on and unattended, these things are super fire hazards i don't trust them at all. Plus im a trained 911 calling expert if shit goes bad

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Can't wait for rec to get better prices on halfs and oz's, for the "top shelf" as they all put it aka the only weed worth purchasing lol
I would like to remain optimistic but I remember what wslcb did with liquor tax as in saying it would eventually come down but it barely even did after all this time and now most people forgot or dgaf.

Props: BUTCHER 206