Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
True shit, catching cases over weed doesn't make sense, but keeping it med, I like that situation!! But I've never put myself into those shoes of the "weed possession", shit was always normal in the SEA
For sure but remember most places don't have it like we did even before legalization. Folks that live out in like fucking Omaha and Michigan literally losing their jobs and their livelihood over getting busted with a 8th of weed.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
For sure but remember most places don't have it like we did even before legalization. Folks that live out in like fucking Omaha and Michigan literally losing their jobs and their livelihood over getting busted with a 8th of weed.
I know what you're talking about breh, got some fam in Chicago that don't have the same means, in a medical sense anyways, and I do like the medical system..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Legalization across the board will happen well before a lot of states even get near having medical or medical that isn't at least a joke like NJ and some other spots.

If people don't wanna use the legal means once it is and be taxed that's cool there will always be other options. This stupid shit needs to finally stop though and the ball has to keep moving towards that goal as it has good momentum now.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Legalization across the board will happen well before a lot of states even get near having medical or medical that isn't at least a joke like NJ and some other spots.

If people don't wanna use the legal means once it is and be taxed that's cool there will always be other options. This stupid shit needs to finally stop though and the ball has to keep moving towards that goal as it has good momentum now.
Legalization is okay, but being doubled off foot, that's not good, keeping it med won't cause as much of a problem....

And the Med is losing up there because of legalization...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean yeah I obviously have lots of issues with the same group of politicians who sent people to prison for years now being like "oh yeah let us get a piece of that huge marijuana tax pie" now that the populous of the legal states have voted that they want to stop ruining lives but hey that's how this country works. Gotta love America.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nuttkase @Nuttkase EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER this is from K-Rino's facebook.

I'm guessing it's My Mind Went Blank from All Screwed Up if it's featuring DJ Screw. Only other tracks with Screw are If The World Was A Swisher and High With Tha Blanksta.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER this is from K-Rino's facebook.

I'm guessing it's My Mind Went Blank from All Screwed Up if it's featuring DJ Screw. Only other tracks with Screw are If The World Was A Swisher and High With Tha Blanksta.
I don't see anything mane.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well, with states following suit, it's now the norm...

But looking at some of the menus in the SEA, they've started lowering their prices...
It was the norm before it was the norm you think the govt wasn't going to want a piece of the action? lol That they weren't going to Deebo their way into getting some? We live in the same country right? Come on bro I know you know better than that.

And yeah prices have been steadily coming down, first was going to 33% tax overall (still lulz - so are sin taxes in general though) instead of 25% at each level and places keep popping up all over so they gotta compete. Still got aways to go though but I think it will get there.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
The only reason marijuana is being legalized in the USA is because many many people use it anyway, so legalizing it would bring a lot of money in sales taxes. It's not because of the medical benefits or harmless nature of it, there's simply more money to be made with it legal than illegal.

That's why there's no signs of legalization here for the foreseeable future. Popular opinion is opposed to it and very few people use it, so it's not profitable in the UK.

Money makes the world go round. Simples.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The only reason marijuana is being legalized in the USA is because many many people use it anyway, so legalizing it would bring a lot of money in sales taxes. It's not because of the medical benefits or harmless nature of it, there's simply more money to be made with it legal than illegal.
This isn't true though or it would have been legal forty years ago.