Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Day 3, two-McDouble-a-day diet. Goddamn that bag felt hot so i ate one of those burgers while driving, and it was so goddamned hyphy had to eat the 2nd too before i even passed renton. Food for the day consumed and im very satisfied, and blessed, and grateful, thank you
Should have got a 20 piece nuggets

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I am only eating two mc doubles per day, for 30 days. That's it.

And even if i got a 20pc you would've just said i got the wrong sauce, or if i got the right sauce you'd say McDonald's sucks or im a fat fuck or something. You know something you're a jerk face, and a meanie head too
U shouldn't need another man to tell u which sauce is right, that's not the cuzzbro way

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
U shouldn't need another man to tell u which sauce is right, that's not the cuzzbro way
And i don't, im just saying there wouldve been large amounts of "shoulda got this" or "shoulda did that" no matter, so fuck it.

I was browsing McDonald's website just now per usual and do they really have honey again as a dipping sauce? Those bastards, I've been ordering bbq sauce for years and every now and then ask for honey no not honey mustard they say they don't have it

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
And i don't, im just saying there wouldve been large amounts of "shoulda got this" or "shoulda did that" no matter, so fuck it.

I was browsing McDonald's website just now per usual and do they really have honey again as a dipping sauce? Those bastards, I've been ordering bbq sauce for years and every now and then ask for honey no not honey mustard they say they don't have it
I'm a sweet and sour man

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just wanted to remind everyone Selena Gomez latest album Revival is in stores and on iTunes now; go and cop that if you haven't.

Revival finds Gomez veering further from the teen cheer of her Disney days toward a sultry club mix she explored on her higher-octane 2013 album, Stars Dance. While joined by an incredible roster of guests—including Hit-Boy (of Kanye West & JAY Z’s “Ni**as in Paris” and Beyoncé’s “XO”) and the legendary Max Martin (who has been turning out hits since the Backstreet Boys were, well, boys)—Gomez takes writing and production credits on nearly every song here, making breakup songs like “Same Old Love” crackle with personal history.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/revival-deluxe/id1038308736