Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Whoops i thought fireline was medical cause i remember randomly browsing dispensaries and id see their lotions and cbd pills and stuff. Just got bored and am cruising leafly and seeing their stuff around. Anything i should look for or any particular reason you brought them up? I heard great things about White Fire OG (WiFi) that looks like one of their strains. "Alien rock candy" lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Whoops i thought fireline was medical cause i remember randomly browsing dispensaries and id see their lotions and cbd pills and stuff. Just got bored and am cruising leafly and seeing their stuff around. Anything i should look for or any particular reason you brought them up? I heard great things about White Fire OG (WiFi) that looks like one of their strains. "Alien rock candy" lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Strain Highlights
Pearl Scout Cookies, a Girl Scout Cookies hybrid, is a cannabis strain developed by Fireline for recreational shops in Washington State. With a THC content that tends to push past 23%, Pearl Scout Cookies is best suited for consumers with a high tolerance. Its dense, chunky buds take on a zesty citrus aroma that brings to mind fresh lemons and oranges. Uplifting euphoria floods the mind and provides a boost of cerebral energy to fuel creativity and happiness.

Sounds amazing, headies rule

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Strain Highlights
Pearl Scout Cookies, a Girl Scout Cookies hybrid, is a cannabis strain developed by Fireline for recreational shops in Washington State. With a THC content that tends to push past 23%, Pearl Scout Cookies is best suited for consumers with a high tolerance. Its dense, chunky buds take on a zesty citrus aroma that brings to mind fresh lemons and oranges. Uplifting euphoria floods the mind and provides a boost of cerebral energy to fuel creativity and happiness.

Sounds amazing, headies rule