Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i just took out that ribeye i was supposed to eat yesterday it's wrapped in paper towels and sitting on the counter. im going to create the dankest sear ever created known to man, will probably set off the fire alarms at like 6 am but fuck it

diet all jacked up the past couple weeks i need to go back to abusing stimulants lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
swiggin chardonnay like it's goin outta style
saw your face and immediately wanted to throw it on Steve Avery's burn pile
just fucked your bitch, call me Staind cuz 'It's Been A While'
I keep the peace so hard like Ghandi, send me to exile

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>barely finish the whole steak because its so fatty and rich that its almost sickening, feel awful at the end
>feel awful for several hours as body tries to digest extreme amounts of meat, sluggish, borderline nauseated, stomach full of acid and occasional foul meat burps
>gain like 4 pounds

lol steak rules

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man my throat is messed up, ever since i woke up i think i have a cold or something but that doesnt even make sense i dont even remember what a cold is supposed to feel like. but anytime i try and hit this vape it makes me choke i can barely do it lol. probably from smoking so many damn bowls the past couple weeks ive smoked like 21 grams or some shit probably making myself sick

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
man my throat is messed up, ever since i woke up i think i have a cold or something but that doesnt even make sense i dont even remember what a cold is supposed to feel like. but anytime i try and hit this vape it makes me choke i can barely do it lol. probably from smoking so many damn bowls the past couple weeks ive smoked like 21 grams or some shit probably making myself sick
Congrats for realizing that smoke is not good for lungs and throat

Seems like common sense, but obviously some people are more retarded than others

Props: BUTCHER 206