Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No, I dont like your religion (lol at being 'curious'), but Shea and Doom are also religious and I've never gotten into it with them, know why? Cuz they arent the type--like you are--to come up and hand you a fucking cartoon about jeesus while you're waiting at the bus stop. No one wants to hear it in this thread, no one wants your opinion in this thread, and im going to be the official voice of this thread and tell you to get the fuck out. You aint wanted around here. We got enough to deal with with one actual 17 year old, we sure as fuck dont need a grown man with the intellect of a 17 year old. Kick rocks back to the mean streets of watsonville and go talk to your fantasy dad in the sky.
Lol you sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend throwing out weak insults homie. It's a Internet forum. Some of the folks in here are cool, and most of the time there's some serious laughs in this forum on an otherwise dead site. It should be clear that I don't care if some of y'all don't like me, and I probably get under your skin, since you can't stop posting about me. Be a man and ignore me if I bother you that bad, it ain't that serious. And I don't care if you're cool with other dudes that claim to be Christian. Their walk with God is their walk, and I've noticed that if a dude comprimises their faith to sound like everyone else, you're cool with that but if I keep it real with my faith and tell it like it is, you have a problem. But again, I haven't been doing that and you're still crying about it. You're way too salty over an online forum. You're no better than Grimlyn in that regard.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Lol you sound like a jealous ex-girlfriend throwing out weak insults homie. It's a Internet forum. Some of the folks in here are cool, and most of the time there's some serious laughs in this forum on an otherwise dead site. It should be clear that I don't care if some of y'all don't like me, and I probably get under your skin, since you can't stop posting about me. Be a man and ignore me if I bother you that bad, it ain't that serious. And I don't care if you're cool with other dudes that claim to be Christian. Their walk with God is their walk, and I've noticed that if a dude comprimises their faith to sound like everyone else, you're cool with that but if I keep it real with my faith and tell it like it is, you have a problem. But again, I haven't been doing that and you're still crying about it. You're way too salty over an online forum. You're no better than Grimlyn in that regard.
Why post where you aren't wanted?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER totally breh tap in with me I'm in the p boolin on the turf just took 10 drops of acid
Just dropped 50 hits of acid in my eye ball, salute fam