Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
What is a suitable punishment for people who do the things you described in the church, or even mass murder? Life in prison? Or do you believe people can be rehabilitated and should be given a chance at parole?
I dont believe the state is qualified to hand out justice, it fucks up too often. so putting somone to death means it cant correct its errors. If you're asking me are there things I would personally kill someone for if I KNEW they did them then the answer is yes.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I dont believe the state is qualified to hand out justice, it fucks up too often. so putting somone to death means it cant correct its errors. If you're asking me are there things I would personally kill someone for if I KNEW they did them then the answer is yes.
I agree with the state being inept at establishing if someone is truly guilty or not. Isn't your profession in the cognitive neuroscience field or something along those lines? Why did you chose that field?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I agree with the state being inept at establishing if someone is truly guilty or not. Isn't your profession in the cognitive neuroscience field or something along those lines? Why did you chose that field?
Because I like to actually understand how the world works instead of blindly believing myths made up by people thousands of years ago.