Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ being jealous of mcdonalds. i drive by 10 a day with a pocket and bank account full of money. think ill go Ruth's Chris tonight, to make me feel better about my jealousy.
Yeah well hopefully within a couple months I'll be making rap money and maybe then I'll be able to afford Dominos, shit a whole Dominos pizza to myself. Served with a cool glass of Dom Perignon vintage 1974.

Then we'll see who the poor white trash is

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yeah well hopefully within a couple months I'll be making rap money and maybe then I'll be able to afford Dominos, shit a whole Dominos pizza to myself. Served with a cool glass of Dom Perignon vintage 1974.

Then we'll see who the poor white trash is
You seriously need to step it up. Even the lil kid in Home Alone can afford to order a large cheese pizza, just for him

Props: BUTCHER 206

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I watched that other movie that writer did, Dark Places with Charlize Theron. Kind of a dark story that would've been better with a better director. Gone girl easily could've been terrible. I think Fincher got the most out of the story and that chick played a good lunatic

Last edited: