Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm going to go back to not reading those threads though after only getting what like two posts in because it really can't get any better than that. Going to be all downhill from there.
I can't go back in there after he said 3 of his sons would blow peoples heads off for him if he asked lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
jake921660 @jake921660 :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9lDYesCgg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9lDYesCgg[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY__Qn2L8sg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY__Qn2L8sg[/ame]

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
This is the debut for both Mac Dre and E-40 in Mixerr Album Reviews:

Mixerr @Mixerr Album Reviews #592

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I am going to review the hyphy Stupid Doo Doo Dumb album by Mac Dre from 1998.

Mac Dre began embracing the party lifestyle and strayed away from the gangsta rap sounds of the 90s while he focused more on the hyphy sound for this album. Mac Dre has distanced himself away from gangsta rap and focused more on the creation of the beginning stage for hyphy rap for the album Stupid Doo Doo Dumb. The album Stupid Doo Doo Dumb served as the beginning of the hyphy movement and hyphy rap.

The title track Stupid Doo Doo Dumb is about getting high with the usage of hyphy drugs hence the title of this track. All the bitches want to ride on Mac Dre’s dick because they know he’s young, rich, and has the bud. One just wants to ride his dick. So this makes her a slut if all she is after is just sexual activity. Mac Dre won’t pay attention to her or give her no mind. Mac Dre is lecherous to the extent of having no qualms as Mac Dre is just only interested in oral sex.

Crest Creepers is about the gangstas of Crestview Neighborhood. The Crest Neighborhood is where the playas play and gangstas roam. Everyone’s on a late night creep. Whether it be at the movies, the club, at someones house, or elsewhere. All the fun place.

Surprisingly, Stupid Doo Doo Dumb has sold over 500,000 units thus going Gold in the United States while unsurprisingly all his other albums in his wide array of discography have not surpassed Gold status. Obviously Mac Dre can’t get love anywhere else besides the West Coast, Midwest, South, Alberta, Toronto, Vancouver, and Hawaii. Stupid Doo Doo Dumb was released in 1998 after he got out of prison. (He was “about that life” as he explained on the Back in the Hood EP from 1992.) Stupid Doo Doo Dumb is one of his most popular albums to date.So maybe that album release served and sparked his return to the music scene and for the album sales of this album. We may never know. But with that said, you can’t go wrong when listening to this album!

I rate this album, Stupid Doo Doo Dumb, 5/5*****!

Mixerr @Mixerr Album Reviews #603

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I am going to review E-40 - My Ghetto Report Card from 2006. The producers were E-40, Lil Jon, Rick Rock, and Droop-E along with others from the Bay Area in California. (This album release was released earlier in certain parts of the country.)

Now it seems that E-40 has went the corporate when he first signed to Jive Records, but E-40 still remains true to his Bay Area hyphy roots by adding D-Shot, Mistah FAB, and Little Bruce on this album along with crunk rap music artist Lil Jon from Atlanta. E-40 just keeps getting better and better as he keeps dropping albums over the years.

E-40 still remains true to his Bay Area hyphy roots by keeping that hyphy rap sound prevalent in production sounds. Listen closely and you can tell. The hyphy sounds of this album are very similar to the hyphy movement of the middle 2000s era. Release for My Ghetto Report Card album was at the right time because it was during the uprising popularity of the hyphy movement with Mistah FAB, Lil B, The Pack, Mac Dre, J-Diggs, and many more. But this time, E-40 adds the sub-genre of crunk music from Atlanta.

Yay Area is very similar to the Bay Area only the Yay Area is more hyphy. Yay Area is about the transactions sales, consumption, and usage of yayo which is cocaine in the Bay Area of California. One of the many drug references mentioned in this track is crack cocaine. This was E-40’s most popular song of 2006. Hence the title of the rap track.
Yay Area is one hyphy ass song!

They Might Be Taping is about what the laws can get away with now that the facist neo-Nazi Patriot Act is in place. Feds are on every corner. They’ve tapped your phone. They’re waiting for you to commit a crime and slip. That way police can bust your ass on the spot so the judge can incarcerate you. After the trial, the judge will have handed out an extra long extended lengthy prison sentence to a correctional facility.

I rate this album, My Ghetto Report Card, 4/5****.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you got any motel/hotel recommendations near el corazon? My homie said there's a holiday inn in that area. I checked online but hard to tell cuz I'm high and dumb and even though I've spent a good amount of time in seattle I still don't know it well

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you got any motel/hotel recommendations near el corazon? My homie said there's a holiday inn in that area. I checked online but hard to tell cuz I'm high and dumb and even though I've spent a good amount of time in seattle I still don't know it well
Sorry man I really don't. When is it again the 9th? I totally forgot about that shit.