Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Holy shit speaking of fries when I was at Brunch Box earlier today this couple in their like 60s came in. The lady was dressed super fancy and they just looked like the extreme stereotype of rich retired white folks and shit. Anyways everything there comes in a brown bag even if you are eating there and they got their food whatever. I look over and this broad had pulled out her own fork and butter knife and sitting there slicing her fries into like half inch pieces and is slowly nibbling them down on each side like a fucking rabbit with a carrot before she then eats the little nub left on the fork by sliding it off with her teeth. That shit was blowing my mind because it was so fucking peculiar and I was high as fuck and I just stared laughing hella and my mom kept hitting me with a handful of napkins because it was pretty obvious what I was laughing at they were like one table over and it's a tiny place but holy shit I really didn't give a fuck it was so weird.

Cool story bro.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Holy shit speaking of fries when I was at Brunch Box earlier today this couple in their like 60s came in. The lady was dressed super fancy and they just looked like the extreme stereotype of rich retired white folks and shit. Anyways everything there comes in a brown bag even if you are eating there and they got their food whatever. I look over and this broad had pulled out her own fork and butter knife and sitting there slicing her fries into like half inch pieces and is slowly nibbling them down on each side like a fucking rabbit with a carrot before she then eats the little nub left on the fork by sliding it off with her teeth. That shit was blowing my mind because it was so fucking peculiar and I was high as fuck and I just stared laughing hella and my mom kept hitting me with a handful of napkins because it was pretty obvious what I was laughing at they were like one table over and it's a tiny place but holy shit I really didn't give a fuck it was so weird.

Cool story bro.