Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I might actually watch Krysten Ritter's sitcom now that I avoided for years.

The only reason I watched Community was because of Alison Brie and I ended up actually liking it lol so maybe it will happen twice.

#fallingforskinnywhitehoesontv
i watched all of it for those exact reasons, it was terrible but i have no regrets

that something apartment show

May 4, 2002
ok so my phone alert says jokerrbox upload anew video "joker is back and addresses siccness and happy thanksgiving" or something but theres no vid what gives did he upload it and take it down
1 joker in that movie was ok

2 only got jocked bc dude OD on drugs

3 dude wears a kix box on his face and fails at whatever the fuck he attempting to do on here.

Dude got banned how many times? And each time he gets called out about his real screen name and just keeps playing dumb. The he gets super drunk and announces hes the joker. Fail

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Every thanksgiving and xmas my wifes parents cook and it always takes hella long.

So this year she straight up told them, if its not done by 6pm we're leaving (we both have to work in the morning) i guess her mom got hella pissed.

If you know someone has to get up at 4 am, why the fuck would you try and serve dinner at 9 -10pm.

+ some of the food sucks and we didnt tell them we're bringing food.
On that note today i went to the doc for my work injury. Found out my blood pressure is fucked and i gotta change everything.

No more booze, fast food and gotta eat healthy and work out (which i do all day).
No joke. I always get hella pissed.

They dont even watch football or sport, her wigger sister only watcher tyler perry and bet.

I just browse the sicc and look at tit pics while they do whatever they do.
damn i hope you don't really have high blood pressure you sure u werent just stressed out when they took the reading? blood pressure varies like every minute

who doesnt eat thanksgiving dinner super early we're eating at like 2 lol everyone ive ever known eats at like 2pm-4pm

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
1 joker in that movie was ok

2 only got jocked bc dude OD on drugs

3 dude wears a kix box on his face and fails at whatever the fuck he attempting to do on here.

Dude got banned how many times? And each time he gets called out about his real screen name and just keeps playing dumb. The he gets super drunk and announces hes the joker. Fail
we're witnessing the mental breakdown of a person in his late 30s early 40s, after several years of heavy alcohol abuse and i love it, and want to see how bad it can get it lol

May 4, 2002
damn i hope you don't really have high blood pressure you sure u werent just stressed out when they took the reading? blood pressure varies like every minute

who doesnt eat thanksgiving dinner super early we're eating at like 2 lol everyone ive ever known eats at like 2pm-4pm
When i go to the doc, i know ima be put on meds for it.

I looked it up while i was at the apt and it was in over the hypertension range.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No.

My shit was 160 over 103.

So if its that when im chilling at the docs wtf is it when im busting my ass off working.
damn. well you don't have to take those things forever, ive seen dozens of stories of ppl starting to eat cleaner and do small changes like hitting the elliptical or jump roping or even just going on long walks, and having their blood pressure drop down and then not needing the meds anymore

May 4, 2002
Yeah i know. But ive known fora while about it just never took steps to correct it.

It doesnt help i eat shitty, drink some beers and drink enery drinks everyday.

So i just gotta step back like i did before and change a few things and it will be all good and a year or so.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man i cant wait till dinner tomorrow lol im about to starve myself until its time to feast

going to be turkey breast, cornish game hen, this dope broussel salad, twice baked loaded potatoes, and some other stuff its going to be hyphy thanksgiving rules forget all that thanksgiving hating nonsense going around thanksgivings only about family and being thankful to me

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
man i cant wait till dinner tomorrow lol im about to starve myself until its time to feast

going to be turkey breast, cornish game hen, this dope broussel salad, twice baked loaded potatoes, and some other stuff its going to be hyphy thanksgiving rules forget all that thanksgiving hating nonsense going around thanksgivings only about family and being thankful to me
Props on the Cornish game hen.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Here's a gang of Cornish game hens and chicks at Tara Firma Farms in Petaluma. I took these pics back in February-March...

Attachments