Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
i wont even try to play cs:go... people have been playing counterstrike for several years, then they moved to counter strike source and played it for several years, then they moved to cs:go and have been playing it for several years. They can all play against each other tbh, id rather play some diablo3 or casual game like fallout
I played 1.6 and source a bit back in the day

Just got steam again the other day, i got a 12 or 15 year steam badge or some shit lol cant remember but i find it funny cuz i havent used it in at least 8 years.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Wait so mac jesus looks like his avatar? lol
My avatar was created by a visual artist to be an accurate representation of me. That's why you won't find this picture anywhere else on the internet, and if you did, they stole it from my IG account or from the Siccness.

Are you on IG yet my best friend? I will follow you.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Picked up that shark rotator vacuum for my ol lady for Christmas. She's been wanting a nice vacuum for a while. And if I can make her happy to clean the house than that's what Ima attempt to do lol
hahaha I get my wife cleaning shit for gifts too. She loves it, but I know when we tell people what I got her, they hate on me for being unromantic

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
hahaha I get my wife cleaning shit for gifts too. She loves it, but I know when we tell people what I got her, they hate on me for being unromantic
EXACTLY!!! The reactions you get sometimes when you say what you got em lol. Fuck it, that's what they ask fr and most the time makes em happier than jewelry would.