Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking reddit DIY_EJUICE i swear those dudes have these fragile taste buds they like the barest tiniest wisp of flavor they were raving about this Flavorah vanilla custard flavoring like it was the greatest, the be all end all, talking down on Capellas Vanilla Custard man hell no, Capellas is so rich and has an awesome creamy vanilla and this Flavorah stuff smells better than it actually tastes. It just tastes like sweet air i don't know what the big deal is. I'd rather have bold flavor even with a 26g paralleled clapton with 32g around it coil which basically quadruples the amount of flavor you get, im getting no vanilla, no richness and this is at 5% flavoring after sitting like 4 days there should be intense flavor. They were recommending 2.5% flavor so i doubled it off top knowing how some of these dudes do.

They probably drink tea by just dipping a tea bag in sone hot water for like 2 seconds then talk about how strong and flavorful it is lol fuck outta here

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've probably worked up the desire and motivation to get medical authorization like 5 times in the past couple months, and always back away. Man even though this retail weed and delivery service weed is pretty great and you can't really complain, especially someone like me who literally gets uncomfortably high off of around 0.3g of weed in a vape, i dunno i just know that there's way better weed out there. I've seen it, like the weed you can get from Fremont and the weed you can get at the farmers market in white center. The shit is Grade A best if the best, unadulterated and minimally processed, cured, and well loved and taken care of. You're getting it direct from the growers sometimes with no middle men. With retail and delivery it's hard to tryst these fuckers when the shit comes trimmed with those bud strippers you just st pull across the colas, it's obvious they're taking maybe even up to 20-30% of the potency away by over stripping it and possibly even tumbling it over screens because they sell the same goddamned kiefs and oils and waxes from the exact strains they're selling. They're not fooling anyone. And how old is the weed? I don't want 1 year old buds i want that shit picked and cured and as soon as it's ready to go, fresh buds.

I dunno man maybe im being a snob but i feel we all deserve better.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Then go to Fremont and get some ridiculously frosty buds that melt your face off in one smooth glorious sweet pull or go to white center and buy some "in the know" strains only shared among a select few, with no genetics history or weird name or ridiculously high thc% as a selling point. Buy some kief and mix it all in too

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Pretty sure this started as an argument in the pay to park across from my place.

Five injured in shooting at Broadway and Pike | CHS Capitol Hill Seattle

Hella people were yelling at each other for about 5 minutes, then everyone left, then about 5 minutes after that I heard cops everywhere and they were going up and down the street in front of my spot. I didn't hear the shots this time though.

Props: BUTCHER 206