Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well that doesn't sound like very healthy behavior. One time when I was like 14 one of my friends pulled out this knife and carved a huge anarchy sign into his arm, like super deep, then we tried to wrestle the knife away from him and he stabbed it all the way through his hand. It was crazy he ended up getting committed and he's lucky he didn't cause permanent nerve damage cause he liked to play the guitar and stuff

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@ I ate that exact same shit today and my stomachs starting to feel really fucking weird after 4 days of eating nothing but porridge and and vegetables...
Well, I already told you that you needed to switch it up before you started getting sick and possibly hospitalized, but you didn't want to listen so I dunno what you want me to tell you now

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Well that doesn't sound like very healthy behavior. One time when I was like 14 one of my friends pulled out this knife and carved a huge anarchy sign into his arm, like super deep, then we tried to wrestle the knife away from him and he stabbed it all the way through his hand. It was crazy he ended up getting committed and he's lucky he didn't cause permanent nerve damage cause he liked to play the guitar and stuff
Sounds like someone who would suck there own dick and put it on the Internet and call it a wee wee....

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I seen that earlier today online, prob not even here in canada but im tryna be less of a fat ass so prob a good thing.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 0.125 cake (75 g)
Servings Per Container: 8

Calories 200

just slice it into like 8 pieces, and eat one or two, and have your friends / fam eat the rest.. thats not too much damage