Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One time years ago I fell asleep with two in the oven (they are better that way fuck you) and woke up in the morning and was like shit the oven is on... oh fuck the hot pockets! And I opened it and there wasn't any smoke or anything but the hot pockets were black and looked like big hunks of charcoal and I was just like what the fuck?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't think I've had a hot pocket in almost a decade but I'd eat one right now.
I get a couple like once every couple months or so when im feeling ultra lazy and don't want to decide on anything for lunch. They seem to be going more and more downhill to keep the price about the same lol everytime i buy them they're slightly different. Like these pepperoni ones are kind of like a oblong diamond shape now and the crust seems thinner, and the little sleeve thing they use seems real trimmed down and thin. It seems to be mostly all sauce in here too i dunno ill have to wait till it cools down to sub-molten lava temps