Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
community college is so easy; as easy as high school. if you cant pull 4.0's at the C.C. level forget about university
That's why I hate this shit. I put forth no effort, still get good grades, don't learn anything and get handed college credit.

The fuck is the point.

I spend my days just showing up and in the long run the pay off is a pat on the back just for being here lol

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My old samsung earbuds broke somehow so I've been using these iPhone 6 earbuds i stole out of the lost and found. What the fuck man who are these designed for? It can't be humans these things are so uncomfortable and absolutely will not stay in my ears. Also it's like the bass dB is +10 or some shit it sounds so cheap like some beats headphones
For real tho fa shoe.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just put in the 60 day notice to vacate this apartment. Fuckers keep trying to raise the rent on me every damn year. Seeing too many dope 4 bedroom houses for the same rental price as this 3 bedroom apartment.

This apartment complex seems like they're trying to price people out and get all rich folks in here lol I already pay $250 more per month than what I paid when I moved in 3 years ago and they're trying to raise it another $50. Fuck you.