Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Man i wish i was stoned and playing diablo3 right now instead of being bored at work

I need to farm like 2000 death breaths i need max ancient fist weapons
Dude I followed your instructions and this is my best tasting diy juice lol thanks vapemaster!! Have you tried ripe vapes vct? That shit is insanely good it's a custard tobacco! I bought all the flavors from tfa to make the clone!!

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude I followed your instructions and this is my best tasting diy juice lol thanks vapemaster!! Have you tried ripe vapes vct? That shit is insanely good it's a custard tobacco! I bought all the flavors from tfa to make the clone!!
Wait what was my advice again? lol

Did you find a clone recipe for it somewhere? Just curious what the recipe is.

DIY can be frustrating but if you can nail a solid recipe it's awesome. And im constantly tweaking recipes its cool so you never get bored. Like "think ill make it more creamy this time" or "think ill add a hint of apple"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
For custards the best ingredients i found to start with is Capellas Vanilla Custard (version 1) and Capellas French Vanilla (version 1). Usually about 7-12% v custard + 3-6% french vanilla makes anything taste good. I usually go like 9% Capellas Vanilla Custard, 5% Capellas French Vanilla, then 2% TFA Graham Cracker Clear OR 5% TFA Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust then i add whatever im in the mood for. Last time around i added 1% Inawera Chocolate Cream and it was pretty damn good

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Wait what was my advice again? lol

Did you find a clone recipe for it somewhere? Just curious what the recipe is.

DIY can be frustrating but if you can nail a solid recipe it's awesome. And im constantly tweaking recipes its cool so you never get bored. Like "think ill make it more creamy this time" or "think ill add a hint of apple"
You told me what percentage to do and it worked, yeah I found the recipe online there's like 3 on the page but I picked which one I thought sounded best!

I'm trying recipe #2 unless you have a better one lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You told me what percentage to do and it worked, yeah I found the recipe online there's like 3 on the page but I picked which one I thought sounded best!

I'm trying recipe #2 unless you have a better one lol

I think #3 sounds the best. TFA Vanilla Custard just seems to lack something, for some reason it's just not that satisfying. Hangsen makes some of the best tobacco flavor concentrates, and i had a flavor express tobacco once that was good. I'd stay away from Capellas V2 and go for the V1. The version 2 uses a different flavoring that has a parmesan cheese / vomit smell to it that is real nasty when you use too much lol

I've never tried VCT but id go
7% Cap V. Custard version1
3% Cap. FRENCH vanilla Version 1
5% Hangsen ry3
1% Capellas marshmallow

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I think #3 sounds the best. TFA Vanilla Custard just seems to lack something, for some reason it's just not that satisfying. Hangsen makes some of the best tobacco flavor concentrates, and i had a flavor express tobacco once that was good. I'd stay away from Capellas V2 and go for the V1. The version 2 uses a different flavoring that has a parmesan cheese / vomit smell to it that is real nasty when you use too much lol

I've never tried VCT but id go
7% Cap V. Custard version1
3% Cap. FRENCH vanilla Version 1
5% Hangsen ry3
1% Capellas marshmallow
I already ordered the tga flavors lol I just found out about caps yesterday and read that their custards are better then tga ha ha Ill give them a try on the next batch!!

Feb 11, 2006
0R0 @0R0 GTS @GTS D @DVSone timebomb @timebomb
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Zippyshare.com - Amp - P.M.zip

Yeah dat. .props

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
uhhh, you should of broke and it saved all the tied up hostages.
These doors are like triple reinforced and super heavy lol

One time the police had to rescue this chick cause her boyfriend was trying to choke her out and she locked herself in the bathroom; this beefy cop hit the door with the battering ram like 10 times and eventually it punched a hole straight through, then it was still locked they reached inthe hole and unlocked it lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Big storm coming Thursday Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Nuttkase @Nuttkase nolettuce @nolettuce

Winds 20-40mph with gusts of 50+ mph, tons of snow in the passes and a lot of warnings being issued for power outages, driving, flooding, landslides etc.