Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ayyye happy birthday cheeto @cheeto have a good one mane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrhjhsGqvwk
Happy birthday cheeto @cheeto
cheeto @cheeto

Haply gday to the double O triple G cheeto @cheeto . Have a #blessed day carnal
happy birthday cheeto @cheeto
Happy E14th bday cheeto @cheeto ...

<3

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
More back spasms on deck but I'm thankful...
That's a good attitude to have man, you're awesome tbh fam (no cesilito)

just chewed up a medicated gummy im about to eat these chicken strips then medicate with some cherrypie kush mixed with some sour urkle wax, then mop my kitchen

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt Arson @Arson

im skippin thru tracks on my lunch break it sounds dope. play wit it is fire

hella people on it
Right on. I haven't listened to much HD lately i'll have to give it a spin

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
GNR was one of my favorite bands ever back in the day lol

My first real concert in 1993, I was 10 years old, concert ruled. They had a video camera going around the crowd getting chicks to flash their tiddies for the big screen. It was epic at 10 lol
Dude I thought I was the only one who had parents with such poor judgement (well...father anyway)! My dad took me to see Motley Crue, Poison, and Whitesnake at the Coliseum in 1988 (I was 8). My dad knocked a guy out who bumped into me and I saw tons of drug use and naked chicks.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
There was a house when I lived further up north that was crazy every year they'd put up thousands and thousands of lights in different colors and shapes, animatronic figures, fake snow, Christmas jingles blasting over a loud speaker. Cars would line up for like 30 minutes to drive through their roundabout. Shit slayed.
Haha there is a house in Sonoma that spends thousands every year, rents a radio station and syncs the music to their light show, serves coffee, etc...I used to park over there and take bong rips and once, the dude who sets it all up, who is also a douche, was walking out to adjust some lights and he slipped and fell on his back. It was like straight out of a cartoon, we had to leave cause we were all laughing so hard it was drawing man attention and th dude was pissed at us for laughing lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I need help writing a CV.

I spoke to my old man about me applying for this job and if he could help me write a CV, he flipped it into some shit about me being a disappointment

What type of shit do I need to include on a CV?