Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The fuck are u talkin about butcher
whens the last time you logged into sicc from a computer? you know your usertitle still says RIP OG BUTCHER on it? youre going to get me banned starting funk with awax then theyll see that shit man youre bringing too much heat on me man im not about that starting drama on the sicc life not no mo' im tryna change man im tryna be on the straight and narrow path fam. i dont want no trouble fam i just want to type weird stuff and talk about food and not eating food

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Toronto Blue Jays Overwhelms MY BALL ZACH ERTZ to Grab First Place

Toronto Blue Jays (5-1, 658.42 points) is top dog after stomping MY BALL ZACH ERTZ (sixth place, 3-3, 510.04 points) 127.04 to 66.14. At the end of the matchup, they put up the second-highest point total in the league this week. Toronto Blue Jays is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. MY BALL ZACH ERTZ, coming off a 99.94 to 57.94 win against Zombie Al Davis, saw their scoring fall off this week.

Smooth Moves by Toronto Blue Jays

• Just call him Fred Flintstone, because he was toting the rock all day long. Devonta Freeman had 27.60 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
  • The Denver Broncos Defense has now overachieved in every game this season after scoring 17.00 points against a projected 10.09.
  • Toronto Blue Jays had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
  • With 15.70 points, Keenan Allen ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
  • With 10.00 points, Golden Tate had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 25.6%.
Game Notes

• The margin of victory of 60.90 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
  • Toronto Blue Jays has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
  • How nice of you to offer a free win! This was the first time this season that MY BALL ZACH ERTZ lost by the biggest margin of the week.
  • Toronto Blue Jays beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 127.04 points against a projected 102.66. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
  • The RBs on MY BALL ZACH ERTZ collectively had their worst week of the season with only 5.80 points.
  • MY BALL ZACH ERTZ had their lowest output of the season with 66.14 points.
  • Two of the starters for Toronto Blue Jays scored higher than the leading scorer for MY BALL ZACH ERTZ.
  • In games that are blowouts, Toronto Blue Jays is now 3-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.