Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Holy shit that sounds so goddamned hyphy, slow cooker carnitas is something ill aleays appreciate and support under any circumstances
My uncle does the authentic carnitas at family gatherings in a huge pot fried in lard!! but I love slow cooker carnitas I threw them in the oven drizzled with oil to crisp them up after they were pretty damn awesome!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We kinda on the same wave length today then cause I had six carnitas tacos at the taco bus earlier mane. I think carnitas tacos might be my favorite tbh fam.
Hell yeah I love to go to the Mexican store at get a couple of pounds of carnitas and then warm up like 20 corn tortillas and go to town lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My uncle does the authentic carnitas at family gatherings in a huge pot fried in lard!! but I love slow cooker carnitas I threw them in the oven drizzled with oil to crisp them up after they were pretty damn awesome!!
Hell yeah

Let me get a couple tacos with the real good stuff scraped on the sides / bottom

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah that Corey. Like a dozen people were there for his band and around 20 for the other band so yeah lol. The other band are from the UK and I really dug them quite a bit actually. Got some free beers too so that was cool. I'm kinda buzzed and really high.

But easily the funniest part of the night, and maybe the best, is I saw DZ sitting outside of Pike St Fish Fry (the show was at Barboza under Neumos next door) with some dude with a pug and someone walking by yelled at him "kick your feet" and he got up real quick and went inside lol I was literally like "oh shit that's DZ" and kinda chuckled to myself and then that happened like 5 seconds later.
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHhahahahahaahhahahaha I woulda stripped him, no cesolito.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been eating absolutely terribly and drinking beer occasionally too the only way im staying at the same weight is cause of periodic fasting. tbh fam ive basically lost all control lol that's why im about to eat preportioned frozen meals at work, and salads at home for the next couple weeks try to reset myself.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
DZ is from Magnolia and his dad is a judge or like a high profile lawyer, forgetting which right now, but he got beat up somewhere else in the city. Dude has been a walking punching bag for years now though.
^^^Yup. Judge, and it was south seattle. Oh and you forgot to mention he is a 'gangsta rapper' who has singlehandedly connected seatown with the bay musically.