Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That does not sound hyphy.
to be honest family, its extremely hyphy. its so hyphy that from the first bite ive had a buzz, probably from my body loving this decision to intake such nutrient dense food. in fact my moods elevated in just the 5 mins or so ive been trying to eat this massive beastly salad. tbh fam, its delicious to me and it makes me feel good so i appreciate and support it, and i have to disagree with your statement.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The red pepper flakes are the best thing that you've mentioned.
tbh, youd probably run faster routes out there on the football field, and also recover quicker and experience back spasm less frequently if you introduced some nutrient dense foods like kale or collard or broccoli or bok choy or cabbage or water cress to your diet. you dont have to eat them raw like i do, you can saute them with your favorite tasting oil like sesame oil or olive oil, add in pine nuts or whatever you want so you dont even have to taste them. but whatever, im not getting paid to push greens and tbh, id rather there be more there at the store for me anyway. theres already a lack of dank greens and vegetables as it is

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
actually i just remembered i just saw some article the otehr day that said something like if everybody in america ate the recommended amount of vegetables on our food pyramid or whatever it is now, there would be nowhere even near close enough vegetables out there for everybody here lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Squats, leg presses, and lunges help me get out of my breaks faster when running my routes...
tbh fam, doing squats, leg presses, and lunges sounds like some gangsta shit and i fully appreciate and fully support this. i like doing leg exercises if i ever break through this fog of laziness ive been in for years im going to make it a goal to do them a lot. the quads are the biggest muscle group and you can make maximum impact on burning calories by exercising them, and it just so happens i enjoy leg exercises, also i wnat to be able to leap over cars and kick garage ceilings like husalah

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
tbh fam, doing squats, leg presses, and lunges sounds like some gangsta shit and i fully appreciate and fully support this. i like doing leg exercises if i ever break through this fog of laziness ive been in for years im going to make it a goal to do them a lot. the quads are the biggest muscle group and you can make maximum impact on burning calories by exercising them, and it just so happens i enjoy leg exercises, also i wnat to be able to leap over cars and kick garage ceilings like husalah
Leg day is my favorite day at the gym...

Props: BUTCHER 206