Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
tbh fam I just found out my bday is on a Wednesday so I can't get drunk..unless I call into school sick the next day.

Don't know why I was looking at that fam, tbh its in 3 months and I'm not even gunna be doing anything for it

I spent my 16th birthday in bed hella sick coughing up blood, I didn't even eat anything that day lol.

I sure know how to party

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This crazy lady was like "hey, hey you, hey young man" even though i was clearly trying to ignore her then she said something i don't know what it was i said "fuck you" then she legitimately looked mortified i think she's talking to the fred meyer ppl about me now i got outta there but not b4 grabbing this pic of her crazy car

tbh fam i think she mightve said "vote for Bernie" and now i might be banned from fred meyer it was all a misunderstanding tbh could happen to anyone fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh fam I just found out my bday is on a Wednesday so I can't get drunk..unless I call into school sick the next day.

Don't know why I was looking at that fam, tbh its in 3 months and I'm not even gunna be doing anything for it

I spent my 16th birthday in bed hella sick coughing up blood, I didn't even eat anything that day lol.

I sure know how to party