Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I just typed out my longest post on this site and I lost it so IMA make it brief

Fucked up day today and I really got nowhere to turn but here.

So I applied for my a-levels, my mom said some shit about the other kids in skinny jeans, I said some shit about faggotry, she told my bro and he got pissed and started talking shit. We got into an argument, my mom told me I make her want to off herself, later I told her about my suicidal thoughts, she told me to see a therapist cuz she dont care

A while ago I got a Elvis record for my bro I saw for £1 in a charity shop. Today after that other shit he asks to play it on my deck. I tell dude so dont like Elvis so he cant play that shit in my room. He throws that record at my vinyl and calls me a dumbasd for buying it for him.

He never buys me shit. He even told my mom I get everything I want when she bought me that JD for my grades when that cunt gets to go to university.

I get pissef at him throwing my kindness back in my face and a fight escalates. Dude decks me. Mom tells my destroyed the family, so I get outta there