Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol jesus christ, you still ain't fucking getting it. You can easily BLOCK THEM, holy fucking shit.

Don't interact with them if you don't want it on your shit LIKE FATBLUNTS DID TO YOU
Like I said, I dont block dudes.

But you can see in that last one I just stopped responding.
VERSACERO @VERSACERO dude you dont even follow me, why are you checking up on my profile to see what I post?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

@VERSACERO dude you dont even follow me, why are you checking up on my profile to see what I post?
why do you always have to be contrarian with infamousicon dude is one of the only people who tries to give you advice and get you to chill out and actually addresses the questions you have about problems you're going through then you just dismiss that shit every single time. sometimes you need to just listen to other people

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

VERSACERO @VERSACERO dude you dont even follow me, why are you checking up on my profile to see what I post?
To talk shit foo!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
why do you always have to be contrarian with infamousicon dude is one of the only people who tries to give you advice and get you to chill out and actually addresses the questions you have about problems you're going through then you just dismiss that shit every single time. sometimes you need to just listen to other people
lol for real

dude is like "people hate me" "I never fit in anywhere" "people bully me at school" then turns around and invites that shit on his instagram lol makes sense

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I agree 100% with everything inf said today. I was just uploading that shit for context, it really doesnt bother me enough to block them.
InfamousICON @InfamousICON sorry if that wasnt clear enough man, I appreciate you taking the time to interact with me and I do take a lot of your advice on board, even if it doesnt seem like it sometimes.

I really dont mean to be a cunt man..sorry bruh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I agree 100% with everything inf said today. I was just uploading that shit for context, it really doesnt bother me enough to block them.

@InfamousICON sorry if that wasnt clear enough man, I appreciate you taking the time to interact with me and I do take a lot of your advice on board, even if it doesnt seem like it sometimes.

I really dont mean to be a cunt man..sorry bruh
right on

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol for real

dude is like "people hate me" "I never fit in anywhere" "people bully me at school" then turns around and invites that shit on his instagram lol makes sense
Naw breh I dont invite it, I just figured these dudes were on the sicc before me and on IG before me so I got no right to remove them.

Really blocking just makes it seem like they hurting my feelings or whatever so I just ignore em. They really dont bother me, I was just giving you that information as context

Props: BUTCHER 206