Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Man that movie was fuckin dope. Shame the only other people in the screen were a middle aged couple and a squad of skinny jeans faggots that looked too young to be watching the film.

But that shit really spoke to me, resurrected those feelings of wanting to make a name of myself. And I can relate to Cube in that opening scene, I used to scribble down rap lyrics on the bus to school. I still got some of that shit, I'll take a pic later. Never got threatened by a gang of Pirus tho lol.

But I think its time I get my act together and act serious to gain some respect. And I wanna record some shit and get it released, this time none of that pubescent teenager home computer bullshit. And I want to make it myself, no hanging from Tay's nuts. He can work with me if he wants, thats cool..but its personal, not business. Hes my homie and he can give me a helping hand but Im making this shit myself.
troythemac @troythemac if you want to give me a chance for real and not just message board jokes, you cool with me. Hit me on facebook, you know my name. Lets make some money together

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Man that movie was fuckin dope. Shame the only other people in the screen were a middle aged couple and a squad of skinny jeans faggots that looked too young to be watching the film.

But that shit really spoke to me, resurrected those feelings of wanting to make a name of myself. And I can relate to Cube in that opening scene, I used to scribble down rap lyrics on the bus to school. I still got some of that shit, I'll take a pic later. Never got threatened by a gang of Pirus tho lol.

But I think its time I get my act together and act serious to gain some respect. And I wanna record some shit and get it released, this time none of that pubescent teenager home computer bullshit. And I want to make it myself, no hanging from Tay's nuts. He can work with me if he wants, thats cool..but its personal, not business. Hes my homie and he can give me a helping hand but Im making this shit myself.
troythemac @troythemac if you want to give me a chance for real and not just message board jokes, you cool with me. Hit me on facebook, you know my name. Lets make some money together

You should also check out the movie "8 mile"