Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'm digging Chrome so far, webpages are loading crazy fast. Makes me wish I didn't waste all those years fucking with Firefox just cause Firefox is what the computer nerd hipsters use.
Yeah I would always see firefox was rated #1 or close to it, I tried it once and didn't like it and never fucked with it again, chrome was my browser but I think a virus started making it redirect like crazy and I scanned and got rid of the stuff but it's still tweeking, it didn't effect torch so I'm using that now.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just Mayo is just not mayo: FDA - Business - NZ Herald News
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

lol this is so true... i wanted a better mayonaise because i found out hellmans / bestfoods is using some bammer ass soybean oil now, so i bought that "just mayo". the packaging is hella misleading i didnt even stop to think that it was vegan and had no eggs on it, and the logo does look like an egg so it didnt even cross my mind that it had no eggs i didnt even stop to read the label. i knew it tasted kinda off i only used it once so far but i thought "this doesnt have any flavor at all maybe my tastebuds are just corked from artificial mayo". fuckin bastards if hellman's needs me to testify in court i will

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah I would always see firefox was rated #1 or close to it, I tried it once and didn't like it and never fucked with it again, chrome was my browser but I think a virus started making it redirect like crazy and I scanned and got rid of the stuff but it's still tweeking, it didn't effect torch so I'm using that now.
I'm about to try out torch now, never even heard of it before, reading up on it seems cool.

Just Mayo is just not mayo: FDA - Business - NZ Herald News
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

lol this is so true... i wanted a better mayonaise because i found out hellmans / bestfoods is using some bammer ass soybean oil now, so i bought that "just mayo". the packaging is hella misleading i didnt even stop to think that it was vegan and had no eggs on it, and the logo does look like an egg so it didnt even cross my mind that it had no eggs i didnt even stop to read the label. i knew it tasted kinda off i only used it once so far but i thought "this doesnt have any flavor at all maybe my tastebuds are just corked from artificial mayo". fuckin bastards if hellman's needs me to testify in court i will
Just Mayo is dope

lol @ Hellman's getting mad at the word "Mayo" cause they're losing sales and then losing in court cause even the court laughed. Mayo has no definition.

also lol @ the FDA using government resources to get involved over the fucking word mayo and the CEO of Just Mayo just saying "lol we ain't changing".

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm about to try out torch now, never even heard of it before, reading up on it seems cool.

Just Mayo is dope

lol @ Hellman's getting mad at the word "Mayo" cause they're losing sales and then losing in court cause even the court laughed. Mayo has no definition.

also lol @ the FDA using government resources to get involved over the fucking word mayo and the CEO of Just Mayo just saying "lol we ain't changing".
Fuck just mayo, mayonnaise = eggs, oil, and either lemon juice or vinegar. Saying" just mayo" implies thats what's going to be in it. I wouldn't have bought that shit if i had realized it was just stabilized / emulsified oil, that shit sounds wack. I'm feeling grossed out just thinking about adding that shit to my food i barely like mayonnaise as it is this just mayo shit is on the same level as miracle whip to me now it shouldn't even exist the shits an abomination against food fuck just mayo cuzz

Now i need to find a new brand of mayo again damnit blood lifes hard folk

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck just mayo, mayonnaise = eggs, oil, and either lemon juice or vinegar. Saying" just mayo" implies thats what's going to be in it. I wouldn't have bought that shit if i had realized it was just stabilized / emulsified oil, that shit sounds wack. I'm feeling grossed out just thinking about adding that shit to my food i barely like mayonnaise as it is this just mayo shit is on the same level as miracle whip to me now it shouldn't even exist the shits an abomination against food fuck just mayo cuzz

Now i need to find a new brand of mayo again damnit blood lifes hard folk
It's canola oil, lemon juice, and vinegar lol you're grossed out by canola oil?

May 4, 2002

i bet fucking china is to blame for this, sons of bitches we were probably waging some CIA war over there to crash their stock markets like we did to russia not too long ago and theyre retaliating by taking down our cell networks, fuck it man if i were president id just start launching nukes ASAP
Is this why my att phone wouldnt work around 1030am? I thought i forgot to pay my phone bill.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's canola oil, lemon juice, and vinegar lol you're grossed out by canola oil?
Yeah why the fuck would i want to just smear some gelled up gloppy oil on my food that shits some disgusting ultimate lard ass shit. When i was a kid i saw mayonnaise being made and it made me throw up and i didn't eat mayonnaise for years and years. That shits fucking gross lol. Like you ever eat pork and beans and get that huge chunk of fat in the can? If i saw someone eat that i might puke. Or seeing someone eat a huge chunk of fat off a poorly trimmed steak or roast ill projectile vomit lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah why the fuck would i want to just smear some gelled up gloppy oil on my food that shits some disgusting ultimate lard ass shit. When i was a kid i saw mayonnaise being made and it made me throw up and i didn't eat mayonnaise for years and years. That shits fucking gross lol. Like you ever eat pork and beans and get that huge chunk of fat in the can? If i saw someone eat that i might puke. Or seeing someone eat a huge chunk of fat off a poorly trimmed steak or roast ill projectile vomit lol
Canola oil is lean as fuck and good for your heart, complete opposite of "ultimate lard ass shit" lol

>calls lean healthy oil "lard ass shit"
>wants to smother his food in cholesterol filled egg and GMO based glop