Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Cuz everytime I close my eyes, I think of you/
No matter what the season is, I still love you...with all my heart/
And I wanna be with you, Mieesha...wherever you are/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vr9a46ZZ18"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vr9a46ZZ18[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I generally spend $150-200 range whenever I go. Most I have yet is $250.

I started an Ike's tin that I throw random 5s,10s,20s in and when it hits the mid $100 range I go on a run.
I want to too everything looks great then i total it up in my head im like fuck i could probably find an ounce of just as good for like $170-220. I just don't want all that weed i don't want to start vaping daily again and im trying to keep my tolerance low

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I totally get that. I'm kinda over getting an ounce of one thing at a time though. Like even when it's fire usually by the halfway point I'm like "hmmm wish I had anything but this" fuck I'm like that with a half but good luck at finding someone willing to sell even that little. I wish I was 15 again and could go up on a 20 with four other friends and be cool for the day lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I totally get that. I'm kinda over getting an ounce of one thing at a time though. Like even when it's fire usually by the halfway point I'm like "hmmm wish I had anything but this" fuck I'm like that with a half but good luck at finding someone willing to sell even that little. I wish I was 15 again and could go up on a 20 with four other friends and be cool for the day lol
Lol exactly. I wish i could find someone with like 8 strains willing to sell an ounce entirely consisting of different eighths thatd be some hyphy super gangsta shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Some guy at the family shit i went to the other day had a "cavi cone" it was a prerolled joint but basically like those pebbles where its weed mixed with oil, dipped in kief etc. I hit it once and was instantly way too high it cut through already being way too high into "you fucked up now" high lol. It had a little label on the container and everything and a $12 price tag he said he got it at a dispensary. Made me think maybe it's still worth it to get a medical card even with retail weed out there. The prices there are pretty much street prices or better in some cases i bet some ppl are just buying bulk from dispensaries then reselling lol