Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
my entire school/life schedule got fucked up for a few years cause i went out of state to go to college when my parent/s couldn't bear any financial responsibility and i was just like fuck it, i'm gonna do student loans. i decided studying creative writing is stupid as fuck and moved back to ca to get my aa in architecture and pay off these loans, its been 4 years i am aaaalmost free i'm gonna drink a big ass bottle of courvousier on that day yee

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Are you required to work there for a short time after? Otherwise i cant understand the logic, especially of the Danish gubment.
In Germany and Finland you're not, I don't know about Denmark though.

I read Germany wants to add a ton of English speakers to their work force and figure they'll get the people if they educate them. Finland probably just wants trained people considering there is only 5 million people in the entire country lol

I think they figure "if we train 100 people, maybe we can get 30-40 to stay" or something like that.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i have followed every single twist and turn of freddy adu's ridiculously disappointing soccer career with intense scrutiny, he was recently playing professionally in finland i would wake up really early to watch the games on sketchy russian sports streaming sites. that is my only experience with finland so far

Props: BUTCHER 206