Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Fuck i just remembered there's going to be a bbq/ potluck thing at this family shit im going to and i didn't make anything lol... Costco will have to do maybe ill pick up a big thing of potato salad and a couple things of caesar salad or i dunno man, any suggestions?
I suggest you go fuck yourself

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 0R0 @0R0 ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Zippyshare.com

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Did I make the right choice?

So I got those GCSE results I was talking about, and they were a little better than I was expecting considering I was asleep in most classes and did every homework assignment from 2am-4am. They were also a little better than my parents were expecting.

Like I already said, my bro was always the smart one so he gets to go to university. Well my mom obviously feels kinda bad now that I got these results so she offered to buy me a PS4. I shit you not. No doubt I want that shit hella bad, but I know theres no way she can afford it without selling shit or working hella overtime or going without some shit herself, so I said no.

I think I did the right thing but I'm just curious, what would yall do in that situation?

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'd get a job and save up for one myself if that's what I really wanted. Then I'd buy my mom something nice too and take her out to a nice meal and give it to her there.
Yeah I'm trying to find a job at the moment, I always wanted to impress my mom (and also my dad) like that. I owe it to them for all the shit they went through over the years on my behalf.