Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also very few things that got delayed and pushed back as much as it did live up to the hype. Like if the same album dropped when it was supposed to you'd more than likely enjoy it more. I think shit like that just builds the anticipation more and more, regardless of the reason for the pushbacks, so when anything short of a 5/5***!!! drops people tend to just be like, well that was cool.....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the thing is it sounds too much like a mondre album to me than what the original 2 singles indicated, women e chase & summa time had me hyped for that good old fz x maz sound but half the tape sounds like they say i struggle rap leftovers

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know if I'd say leftovers but I totally see what you're saying and I agree. Still like the album though and wasn't let down personally. Maybe it's because I had kind of forgot it was supposed to drop soon when I saw a link on a different board when it dropped I was like "oh shit nice" lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn stupid yanks, even I know the answer to all those questions.

He's on a beach with thousands of people and it probably took him hours upon hours to find those 7 or 8 people to fill a 3 minute video.

It's almost click bait, he's using a title of a video to make it seem like this is a majority of Americans when in reality it more than likely took him all day to find a very select few.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He's on a beach with thousands of people and it probably took him hours upon hours to find those 7 or 8 people to fill a 3 minute video.

It's almost click bait, he's using a title of a video to make it seem like this is a majority of Americans when in reality it more than likely took him all day to find a very select few.
Thats probably correct, but I see a lot of the dumb american walmart fast food stereotype on the internet.