Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
I'm guessing micro dosing just means taking really small amounts? I used to love mushrooms but these days the thought of any psychedelics is all the way out.
yup thats right
yeah i dont really feel like gettin that fucked up anymore either man
but this feels different its not like im tripping
it just feels really really good lol no mindfucks or bad feelings
its like a light ecstasy morphine mix feeling
its kinda hard to describe

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yall remember when CDs used to have mail order forms for all types of crazy gear? I been looking on ebay for some of this stuff and I cant find any of it. Any of the brehs got some old school rap gear or know anyone willing to sell some?

Attachments

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yall remember when CDs used to have mail order forms for all types of crazy gear? I been looking on ebay for some of this stuff and I cant find any of it. Any of the brehs got some old school rap gear or know anyone willing to sell some?

I'll sell it cash up front only, I'm not held responsible for things gone missing while shipping to UK.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How's Tahoe OG they've had that the last few times I was at the shop and I've thought about adding it to the list. Looked good.
I've never smoked it by itself...I mixed it with other strains in a blunt or when I'd pack bowls of it, I'd immediately follow it up with another bowl of a different strain; so I really can't say. But it was tested out at like 24% THC, so I'm sure it's pretty good.