Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was reading that dude's UK thread in the hip hop forum before deciding if I should delete it or not (decided not to) and when he'd try to type a bit about the artists and then would say where they were from and "big ups _____" after stating so I just kept picturing him being Tyres from Spaced...

Nov 18, 2010
Namo was raised in Detroit, his mother was a black crackwhore and father a jewish banker.

His father left his mother at a young age due to her addiction and his mother too high to care often neglected him. He worked at the Ford plant on weekdays and at Cobo Hall on weekends to fill the void of loneliness within him. By the tender age of 34 he saved enough money to move to Squaller's Spot, Australia where he met the kangaroo of his dreams.

Mar 6, 2014

You know thats namo and hes a nazi, right? I think the only thing that would help him out is drowning him in a bathtub of bleach.
I think wherever gimmefreemusic lives, is the gay capital.

Namo was raised in Detroit, his mother was a black crackwhore and father a jewish banker.

His father left his mother at a young age due to her addiction and his mother too high to care often neglected him. He worked at the Ford plant on weekdays and at Cobo Hall on weekends to fill the void of loneliness within him. By the tender age of 34 he saved enough money to move to Squaller's Spot, Australia where he met the kangaroo of his dreams.
It's like you read a book on my life

Namo, Matts a cool ass breh-goon show a little respect
I'll fuck him right in the pussy if I want