Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Nah, LF... 7 Chem up front... honestly, the 7 doesn't make a difference enough for me to notice bc he is everywhere. Or in 4-3-3 just set him to make runs cutting in.

In my Portuguese squad, LW, with Legends Futre on the right, and Pauleta in the Center. Might sell off Future for that IF Queresma.

OR sell CR7, and buy the rest of the portuguese Legends, Rui Costa, and Figo.... only a few months left in the game, who cares lol
yeah I look forward to a new start in 16, where people can't buy coins. Gets old fast playing the same teams.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Been working, new job. $27 an hour to type numbers and letters into a computer (and i still fuck it up), shit money but it pays the bills :(

LW CR7? I want his ST card so bad but never gonna happen. I want to make a sick Portugal hybrid with Nani, Ronaldo and queresma in a 4-3-3 (2). That 5* madness..

I will play this weekend just took a day off today. Division 1 just isnt fun because everyone has mastercard teams.
Were you making big dough before? What skills/experience do you have and in what areas?

Nov 18, 2010
Ugh i just had to take down my whole fuckin setup and move everything to my garage in less than hour cuz gas heater brokedown and repair man just about to come in. Fuck that was a pain in the ass.

Put my Bro's stank ass hockeybag down there too to mask any leftover smells, that guy will wanna fix the shit and gtfo asap haha