Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Skip it if you want, i don't think it would really hurt much. I just started using it because i liked how they put f1 and h1 together.

I think the cono lines have 3 other nutes in them, maybe including ancient. Use big bud instead if youre not already or any bloom stimulator, im sure you know.

Na fuck it I'll use it. Basically I want to be familiar with all the lines in our store so it would be dumb to skip. But damn even at wholesale cost it's gonna be like $300-$400 to run the whole line in hydro just for 4 plants.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol @ being powered by a fairy tail villian, how old is you? You weak ass fuck always trying to post a lil crazy comment like you're tough, you listing to too much brotha lynch kid, you the type that would go torture your pet hamster after listing to some gangsta rap ha ha, your bitch ass ain't cutting shit but yourself you emo faggot, thinking you're funny with your lil "ese" shit you wouldn't last a minute around real mutha fuckas!! go put on your juggalo mask and take some selfies you fucking cry baby.
Stop.... I'm not gonna hug you and I don't think anyone else will either

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Stop.... I'm not gonna hug you and I don't think anyone else will either
lol that's funny being that you're the faggot emo that asks cats online for help and hugs when your piece of shit life gets hard and you start hurting yourself, mr big time drinker but can't hold your liquor fucking lightweight pussy, you probably got denied by the juggalos when you tried to join lol