Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't liked most of the production I've heard from Brodinski. A lot of it is too EDM influenced for my liking, which make sense seeing he's a Frenchie. That was a little better than most of his other stuff but I don't know I just don't care for dude's beats I guess. He's been getting a lot of work lately though especially outta ATL.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy you should check Almighty DP when you have some time it's really dope. Pretty solid all the way through in my opinion even if sometimes some of DP's beats can tend to be pretty similar sounding to each other.

Download Almighty (feat Chief Keef) zip

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy you should check Almighty DP when you have some time it's really dope. Pretty solid all the way through in my opinion even if sometimes some of DP's beats can tend to be pretty similar sounding to each other.

Download Almighty (feat Chief Keef) zip
aite just downloaded it, anything else drop lately i should peep?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
aite just downloaded it, anything else drop lately i should peep?
I really liked Drink More Water 5 a lot if you haven't got/peeped that yet.

The little EP Jace from Retro Sushi (Two-9) dropped a few days back has been getting steady play from me...

Jace of Two-9 - Dreams Hosted by Ducko Mcfli Mixtape - Stream & Download

The new Billy Woods album is dope but not sure if you fuck with his music at all.

That instrumental tape Erick Arc Elliott from Flatbush Zombies dropped is great. I think you said awhile back you are kinda burnt out on instrumental tapes but if you are a fan of any of his production I'd recommend at least giving it a listen to.

Track has been on repeat

Same with this Mackned x Key Nyata track

You check out that new Robb Banks EP yet? Any good?