Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
His username is not kah. I dunno wwho that is. And i aint in charge of who gets to post here, you got to earn that, and the brehs will let you know if youre appropved. But like I said, you cool in the open forum and bart, so you cool with me.
I been on this board well over 10 year prior to posting in the long thread & straight up asked from the gate, 'hey brehs, cool if I post in yalls thread?'

I realize it's the internet n shit, but aint nothin wrong with paying homage

shoutout to SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort & T @ThornCity RIP fam

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

"Upon further review, we have determined that the string by itself is not a machinegun, whether or not there are loops tied at the ends."

wtf...

#BanAssaultStrings
they tryin to ban Mixerr @Mixerr 's string ball in 2016 too... fuck the ATF!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Well shit that just sounds like the right thing to do S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE #respect!
Is it cool with all the brehs n ogs to post in here with yall?
I'm good with it.

Several folks gonna tell you no, ...but they'd tell anyone no. lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
fuck man ....you know when you're on top, & got 2 hands down on the bed beatin that shit up, workin it, holding yourself up keeping rhythm?

damn ...I pulled a fucking muscle in my right pec doing that shit last night & can barely turn my head all the way to the left

she's on top tonight.

this is some bullshit.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Well shit that just sounds like the right thing to do S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE #respect!
Is it cool with all the brehs n ogs to post in here with yall?

I'll vote yes if you pay me otherwise it's a no.

Dec 13, 2013
I'll vote yes if you pay me otherwise it's a no.
Damn first i gotta pay S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE to post videos in the open forum n now i gotta pay you for your approval?..... Where do i make the checks out to.... 0dollars n ocents to the name of Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus