Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
whatifsports.com is the dumbest site, lol.

It has to be completely randomized.

If you don't believe me at my word; I plugged in the 89' A's vs. 89' Giants and played 3 7-game series, it says the Giants win all 3 times...What horseshit, the 89 series was probably the most one-sided WS beatdown ever. You could play that series over and over 100 times and the Giants don't win a single game. Because the A's are dope, and the Giants suck.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jamar in his natural habitat.

FTP

Jamar is just a grumpy old 5%er who is upset no one gives a fuck about his music anymore so he has to constantly be on VladTv and twitter spewing his skewed and irrelevant opinions. I mean if you are worried about white people in hip-hop why is this dude's media group your #1 outlet for expressing those feelings?

It's because he's a hypocrite and VladTV gets views and that's all he really cares about in the end.

That said no one gave a fuck about Jamar in the first place he was always the other dude in Brand Nubian with Puba and X.

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet homosexual he talks about gay guys more than gay guys talk about gay guys.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think the Ebro one was about Keef though if I remember right. I should go dig up Ebro's old songs when he was still trying to become a rapper if you really want to hear some cringe worthy shit. Dude literally dodges the question and acts like he never tried to get in the game himself when asked about them.

Mar 6, 2014
Jamar is just a grumpy old 5%er who is upset no one gives a fuck about his music anymore so he has to constantly be on VladTv and twitter spewing his skewed and irrelevant opinions. I mean if you are worried about white people in hip-hop why is this dude's media group your #1 outlet for expressing those feelings?

It's because he's a hypocrite and VladTV gets views and that's all he really cares about in the end.

That said no one gave a fuck about Jamar in the first place he was always the other dude in Brand Nubian with Puba and X.

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet homosexual he talks about gay guys more than gay guys talk about gay guys.
Vlad is jewish and wants to stir controversy for views.

Also I'm 99.9% sure Namo has posted that video, or a similar one, from Jamar on VladTV before. Oh wait, actually that was Ebro. Same shit, different person.

I think the Ebro one was about Keef though if I remember right. I should go dig up Ebro's old songs when he was still trying to become a rapper if you really want to hear some cringe worthy shit. Dude literally dodges the question and acts like he never tried to get in the game himself when asked about them.
It was Star

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com