Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If you have a persistent cough and some feelings of nausea you probably have ebola

Oh and bleeding from the eyes, ya that too.
I guess the bleeding part only happens to roughly half of those infected and isn't generally even used as indicator on the severity of the infection as some with a milder infection bleed and some with a major one don't. Heavy bleeding, as seen in most pictures associated with the virus, is very rare. Generally when there is bleeding people have blood shot eyes, bloody noses, bleeding gums, and might throw up or shit blood. All which sounds very unfortunate anyway you cut it lol.

I just learned that a couple hours ago, found it pretty interesting.

Nov 18, 2010
I guess the bleeding part only happens to roughly half of those infected and isn't generally even used as indicator on the severity of the infection as some with a milder infection bleed and some with a major one don't. Heavy bleeding, as seen in most pictures associated with the virus, is very rare. Generally when there is bleeding people have blood shot eyes, bloody noses, bleeding gums, and might throw up or shit blood. All which sounds very unfortunate anyway you cut it lol.

I just learned that a couple hours ago, found it pretty interesting.
Oh... well then I dedicate this song to ebola