Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Yeah nolettuce @nolettuce said I bit it once by the TV and once in my room. Did I take out the TV because it works and looks fine lol. I'm still sore from that night. Sure it's the show plus the falling over combo haha.
Not going to lie. We were kind of concerned that at some point you would stagger out of your room and people's elbow one of us to death while we were sleeping.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this is some of the funniest shit ever, i know its drama but i LOL'd

{QUOTE=AP9]Once again wax..... keep my name out yo mouth!![/QUOTE}

{QUOTE=pierxboy]Or face harsh repercussions from the mob I know I'm shaking in my boots bro. I'm sorry I used u as a reference for how not to talk to fans on Bart. If I dare try it one more time tho...or I lied u have the best Bart board interaction.[/QUOTE}

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They put out some cool music early on. C-Bo presents... first few Jacka albums, always liked Rydah's raps but never felt any of his stuff besides Tha Fly Gangsta due to poor beat selection. AP's Headshotz was pretty dope but mostly due production and that Done Deal always put out quality sounding projects.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^agreed ...i didnt hear any of ap9's solo shit til recently & only a few mob figa cuts back in the day, jacka has a few slaps too. hus is garbage tho, cant stand dudes voice
I could never get into Hus music either. Like he didn't bother me much in the group but never cared for his stuff alone. Fed-X never was really wack to me but was never dope either. I think the last thing I tried to listen to from AP was The Grinch and that didn't last too long.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
@ and Palmer @Palmer were both missed.
Thanks for the mention snake. Wish I could have been there.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I could never get into Hus music either. Like he didn't bother me much in the group but never cared for his stuff alone. Fed-X never was really wack to me but was never dope either. I think the last thing I tried to listen to from AP was The Grinch and that didn't last too long.
pursuit of perfection has some slaps on it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
pursuit of perfection has some slaps on it
It could for all I know but I'll never listen to it because I'd probably laugh too hard thinking of all the hijinks that dude has pulled on here over the years. Him faking his own death through DJ Pimp's account was more of an L than most of the exposures I've seen.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It could for all I know but I'll never listen to it because I'd probably laugh too hard thinking of all the hijinks that dude has pulled on here over the years. Him faking his own death through DJ Pimp's account was more of an L than most of the exposures I've seen.
fuck ya man thats some funny shit