Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
found some tylenol 3 and a norco.....I feel like a fiend scavenging for pills but at the same time I know I'm not since I've had them for hella long and ain't took em....I'm not a big fan of pill poppin but when I need the shit I gotta have it

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
found some tylenol 3 and a norco.....I feel like a fiend scavenging for pills but at the same time I know I'm not since I've had them for hella long and ain't took em....I'm not a big fan of pill poppin but when I need the shit I gotta have it
You're not anywhere near a fiend. Maybe when you're cold water extracting 20 vics or norcos at a time and deciding snorting some h isn't such a bad idea, then maybe you should be worried

Props: Defy and Defy
Nov 18, 2010
I'll send you some of our batch #5, but it won't be ready to bottle for like 7-8 months. It's going to be out first stout so we might fuck it up, plus it's my first recipe we're going to brew. But it's gonna be a goddamn churro stout so if we do it right it's going to be brazy
My friend just brought me some beers he made, got one in the freezer about to try it. It is a wheat beer he said it taste like a less citrusy hoegaarden.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
You know damn well Big Tone is a norteno rapper... I don't think green represents anything, maybe it's just the way they wanted the album cover to look?
Maybe he figured if the album cover looked slightly different people wouldn't notice that he's been making the same music over and over again.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
How loud are portable generators?

If I wanted to run a small portable generator at a park or tailgate for several hours to power some electronics would it be too loud like the neighbors would complain?

Most of what I'm seeing says 89-91db which sounds pretty loud to me, but I guess if it's in a big open space, and competing with the noise of traffic it might not be so bad.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How loud are portable generators?

If I wanted to run a small portable generator at a park or tailgate for several hours to power some electronics would it be too loud like the neighbors would complain?

Most of what I'm seeing says 89-91db which sounds pretty loud to me, but I guess if it's in a big open space, and competing with the noise of traffic it might not be so bad.
As loud as a lawnmower