Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Godsmack is the name of an AIC song off "Dirt" about dope, so "Satansobriety" would be more apropriate.
lol first time I ever heard that awful band was right when they were starting to get big and I was in my friends car. He had 107.7 on and they were like "Up next a new song by Godsmack out of Massachusetts, these guys are a band to look out for" and I was like "Hey they are named after a Alice In Chains song this might be pretty good" boy was I wrong.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Steve buscemi is a savage, nothing but respect for anything he does. I'm so depressed boardwalk empire is cancelled and the last season is only 8 episodes. Its so well written its a damn shame. Just goes to show how stupid people have gotten. Seriously an hour is too long for anybodys attention span anymore. Anything with depth is too hard to grasp. It all has to be packaged with 20 minutes of commercial breaks and everything has to be dumbed down and predictable otherwise people can't follow it. Damn shame
Agree with me 0R0 @0R0 you goddamned son of a bitch