Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
About to hit up 8oz Burger Bar for my mom's bday when she gets off work. She always tries to pay on her bday but like wtf no lol.
You ever go to Harry's, Nutt? Its on the same block as the Canterbury, so its the 15th ave strip, not the Broadway strip, but still your hood. I was there yesterday for the first time and its a nice chill little bar with decent cheap and plentiful Americanized Italian food.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just got around to listening to "Fisher" the Ryda album (yes I know how late I am) and it has some fucking SLAPS on it. I blew out one of my subs the other day (less than a week after I fixed a short in the cup) and I can't wait to put a new speaker on it so I can let it shake the block.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You ever go to Harry's, Nutt? Its on the same block as the Canterbury, so its the 15th ave strip, not the Broadway strip, but still your hood. I was there yesterday for the first time and its a nice chill little bar with decent cheap and plentiful Americanized Italian food.
I've heard of it but can't say I have. I'll have to check out it out one of these days. I know where the Canterbury is so know exactly where you're talking about.